[DML] I come to praise Marc Levy, not to bury him!

[DML] I come to praise Marc Levy, not to bury him!

Would I be stating the obvious if I said this was
moderator abuse?

I guess this goes under the "special rules for Marc
Levy" we discussed back in June...  Maybe "for" is
incorrect, because apparently the special rules are
for anything about me as well.