RE: [DML] I come to praise Marc Levy, not to bury him!

RE: [DML] I come to praise Marc Levy, not to bury him!

Mike,

I thought personal attacks and flame wars were not allowed on the DML?  I
have been on many discussion groups and while some moderators will abuse
their power from time to time, I find this example absolutely appalling.
There is no better way for a moderator to lose credibility than to make
certain requirements of the list members, and then blatantly abuse their own
power right in from of everyone.

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the man, the car or the company.
All you did was attack a list member, and used your power to get your post
on the list.  Have you ever rejected a post from someone doing exactly as
you have done here?  Do you always take such time and effort and abuse your
power to attack other people you don't agree with?

Based on moderator notes added to previous posts, it would seem your post
should have been rejected with advice to send it off list.  Personally, I
think you should be removed from moderator status with that little childish
outburst, especially since you bragged about the way in which you got the
message through to the list.

No I am not defending Marc; he can do that well enough on his own.

Greg