Re: [DML] Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

Re: [DML] Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

I see this all as positive press for the DeLorean name, similar to
when the New York Times featured Rob Grady.  Maybe this too will help
to erase the bad press that many remember regarding our cars.  As for
Stephen, more power to him.  Being featured in Forbes is a great honor.

I'd like to think that JZD would be proud about such a positive
article regarding his car in a major business magazine such as Forbes.

My $.02
-Patrick C.
1880