Re: [DML] What's the Air Filter for our cars?

Re: [DML] What's the Air Filter for our cars?

[Moderator Note:  Air filter conversations are fine, but please take discussions of international shipping or private business arrangements away from the DML.  - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

I think you might be thinking of me in Niagara Falls Ont. I think the
"other" Mike is in Alberta and probably no where near the border. I can
understand the shipping problems. A purchase of 20.00 can end up being an
extra 30.00 when the excessive brokerage charges kick in. That's why I
simply got a mail box in Niagara Falls NY - it pays for itself.

I too went for the hunt for an air filter - my car had the original one
still installed. I carried that thing in my car for a week. I found filters
the right width or length but not both and no one had anything close unless
I special ordered it. 3 days after ordering it from a US vendor I got it.

Mike, if you want to send me a private email maybe we can arrange to use my
mailbox and I can slip it in the Canadian mail - it will be a lot cheaper
and probably will get to you in half the time.

Mike Walsh
#17084