Re: [DML] Accumulator area leak

Man, I was just working on the same problem with my car today.  I was
banging my head againsts the wall because it seemed like everything I did to
fix the leak at the L shaped line did nothing to help stop it.  I'm not
kidding.  I was under my car today for almost eight hours.  I finally stuck
a small O-ring (same diameter as the pipe) around the pipe and connected the
pipe back to the accumulator.  The moment of truth came when I turned that
ignition, heard my fuel pump whirrr, looked under my car and viola,  no
leak.  I gave it a 10 minute test drive and wasn't choking on gas fumes
anymore.

Hope this helps...

Lingo #2034