[DML] Re: OVERHEATING?

Those pretty S/S bottles are OK if you know what you are doing. I
check the level when cold (full to the top) and I have an overflow
bottle hooked up to the overflow line so I can see the level "just
like on those new-fangled cars". No air in the coolant system to foam
or corrode.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757