Re: [DML] Electrical upgrade kits

well, I'm not quite sure. Another owner emailed and said something
about the fuse box. I looked at it and it didn't look melted. The
battery is new but nothing works on the car anymore, when I bought it
the lights worked and pump worked. I emailed DMCH to see how much it
would cost me for them to rewire the whole car but have not heard
from them yet. I'm running out of ideas.

Josh
10989

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Hervey" <john@xxxx> wrote:
> Josh, What kind of up grades.
> John

driveway? I need one and don't have any fancy equipment to work with.