[DML] 3 Month Storage

It looks like I will be needing to store my Delorean for around three months, is there any preparation I should be doing for a semi long-term storage such as this.  I'm planning on filling up the gas tank to reduce condensation buildup, removing the battery, parking on a tarp to keep moisture off the underbody, covering the car with a breathable car cover, and heavily using good leather conditioner on the leather areas of the seats.  I would also like to place a desiccant inside to reduce moisture, but am not sure where to find one, any ideas?  Also note the car will be in a garage the entire time.  Does this sound like enough preparation?  Also, is there anything I should know about firing the car up when I get back?  Other than squirting some oil in the cylinders.

Thanks,
Todd Nelson
1561, Vermont