[DML] Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase

[DML] Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase

A couple of months ago there was a Delorean in Tarrytown in the Shell
station on Rt 9 just north of the TZ bridge. It was there for a long
time. The plate was 2THDOC3 NY. The vin was not visible, there was an
envelope covering it. The car looked to be in rough shape. The reason
I mention this is Yonkers is the next town south. I inquired about the
car and was told it was a Dentist's car who worked nearby and it was
not for sale. I got the impression that the station didn't know what
to do with it and they were less than cooperative. It would not
surprise me if this is the car you bought. Flat hood, Flared exhaust
pipes, power antennae.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757