[DML] Re: Lowering the D (was: Front Stabilizer Bar)

[DML] Re: Lowering the D (was: Front Stabilizer Bar)

The "Washer Trick" is ONLY to be used when, during the alignment, the
settings say a front wheel is too far forward or back. If you lower
the car you should have the alignment settings checked. You may have
to have the toe tweaked a little.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Erik Geerdink <dmcerik@xxxx> wrote:
> I have Gradys front springs on my car to lower it a bit.  Will I
need to adjust the stabilizer bar at all because of the different
stance?  Just wondering.