[DML] Re: Woodward Dream Cruise/doors up fun

[DML] Re: Woodward Dream Cruise/doors up fun

First off the top: The BTTF car owner is Not Marty it's Monte!! My car (Lawrence's car)
is vin/00538.My leg is still sore from holding in that clutch. I finally left at 9:40pm
when it was winding down for the evening check out the photos under Dream Cruise.
Lawrence