[DML] The first 500 to 560 series cars built Preproduction

[DML] The first 500 to 560 series cars built Preproduction

Hello,
I know the last time I wrote on this site about this some people got
all bent out of
shape & I got some emails from unnamed & unsigned emails.any way.
I've talk with 3 previous employees & 2 people from troy whom worked
on the wood
moc up & they all say the same thing from Vin 500 to vin 560 were
factory built by
the engineers to make sure how things would fit & how to design the
car to
perfection before the workers were trained other words how would you
train them,
the Black fiberglass training car were used just to get the employees
to get the job
done with out damaging S.S panels & parts as John didn't want to pay
for anything
more than he had to due to the tight budget. if you go through the
history you will
also find that Warrenty cars started at vin 560 gee why would they do
that? why not
500? Because these cars were ment to be training cars, engineering
cars, promotional
cars, experimental cars & management cars, you can also look back at
the Delorean
history & see a clip were the car is being judged by every day people
on comfort,
sleekness, affordability, the only complaint they really had was
hitting their heads on
the door when they got out. that was in Aug 1979 (not the proto type
eaither.) we can
debate this forever but if you think about it you to might agree, you
have to make
regular cars before you can debug them & produce them in volume.
Lawrence

me recent research by several individuals, including myself,