[DML] Re: Living The Dream...

Nate,

Welcome to the Maryland Club, not that there is such a thing, just a
bunch of us loving the car.

Hopefully you will not have any problems bringing the car home, but
if you come up to the Baltimore area, you don't have to go to your
inlaws, you can visit one of the owners in the area!  I tend to get
down to Calvert county only once in a great while.

I am here to help with what I can, I am no expert by any stretch of
the imagination, but I can help where I can.  There are other
experts around that know much more than I do.  I'm sure they will be
in contact with you.

Let me know if you need some help on something.  And I will do what
I can to help.

Bernie
VIN 4045 and 6704

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "delorean6859" <tmadsop@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Joey,
> I'm picking up (hopefully) my Delorean tomorrow.  I live in
Calvert