RE: [DML] Re: Was it all a dream?  Looking for DML archives from 1997

RE: [DML] Re: Was it all a dream?  Looking for DML archives from 1997

The Crawford Museum in Cleveland credits Jeff Abrams with donating the
VIN 500 car, along with a cache of DMC company property that he believed
to be of historic significance.  That material is available in the
Crawford's library for automotive historians and scholars to study.

I've described what I know in a little more detail in the past; you can
find it in the DML archives.  While the Crawford does have these items
catalogued, I don't believe any DeLorean expert has ever combed through
it to search for answers to historical questions like the one asked by
this thread.

- Mike Substelny