[DML] Re: Is it possible...replacing fuel line from accumulator to filte

[DML] Re: Is it possible...replacing fuel line from accumulator to filter

I had a professional hydraulic shop make the line, and its probably
better made than whatever the original line was.  They replicated
every bend and it looks OEM, but with brand new fittings.  And it was
half of what one from a vendor would be.  They do this everyday for
cars and machinery and have been in business for over 50  years, so I
trust their parts and expertise.  I was just wondering if its possible
to get the steel tube line in without lifting the body, but after
trying again my guess is no.  I might go back and see if they can make
me something else, and if I can re-route it, and allow for the entire
accumulator to be dropped down to remove the hoses next time I have to
replace it.  I'm thinking a high pressure stainless steel braided hose
with the proper fittings might be a good replacement for that metal
line.

Thanks for the advice David, after thinking about it, I agree that
clamping a hose on what I would have chopped up is a bad idea.  I'll
let the pros try to make me something bulletproof, so I never have to
do this again (the hose at least, hopefully the accumulator lasts 5+
years.)

-Patrick C.
1880