[DML] Re: Woodward Dream Cruise/Vendors participation wanted

[DML] Re: Woodward Dream Cruise/Vendors participation wanted

Byron,

I wish I would have known you were thinking about this last week,
since I had a great opportunity to buy Johnny Lightning BTTF cars
and Polar Lights BTTF snap fit models way below cost on Saturday
at the Johnny Lightning convention and car show.

I did buy a case of each, just for kicks, so if you have no takers
from the vendors, let me know if you want to sell some of these.

FYI - I have a member of the DeLorean Club of Germany visiting me,
arriving at noon Saturday, so I will not be attending the cruise.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "byrondelorean" <celiambyron@xxxx>
wrote:
> HI cruisers,
>
> I asked John if a Delorean Vendor sent me DeLorean souveneers/
Back