[DML] Re: Woodward Dream Cruise/Vendors participation wanted

[DML] Re: Woodward Dream Cruise/Vendors participation wanted

HI cruisers,
I just spoke to John, the owner of McDonalds. He said we are going
to be parked at McDonalds facing the road; there will be plenty of
room for 10-15 D's. He said that a radio station AM 580 will be
there, they are plugging us constantly. He had GTO's in the lot last
year. There will be bleachers set up in front of us that seat about
100 people. We will be highly visible from Woodward. The church
parking lot is reserved for "Pinto's" or the likes of...says John.

John will be there before 6:00AM local police and firefighters will
be having a free breakfast at 6: am. Woodward starts getting nutty
around 12:00pm in the Ferndale area.
Byron

I asked John if a Delorean Vendor sent me DeLorean souveneers/ Back
to the future cars and non back to the future / 1/18th scales and or
1/24th a few tee shirts or other small items that I could sell for
cash on his premise. He has no problem with that, would be happy to
assist our club.
If there is any vendor willing to ship me a box of toys ASAP, I will
sell what I can and shipyou back the money and leftovers. I am
willing to do this for nothing as I would love to inspire onlookers
to our vehicles.
Call me 248-961-3520 I will give you shipping details. I need to
receive goods by this Friday.
Byron