Re: [DML] And for my NEXT problem... :)

John...How hot was it in Michigan when you drove it and was your gas tank
not full?  I had this happen to me in Florida and it turned out to be a  vapor
lock from the fans blowing the very hot air over the gas tank.  A  simple
shield in front of the tank fixed it for me.  The shields are  inexpensive and you
might want to look at one.  Just a suggestion.

Roy #0893

In a message dated 8/17/2005 11:35:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,