[DML] Customs and registration

Well, Black Beauty went through customs this morning, these guy's are
wrapped around the axel and want to charge duty on everything.  Well I
convinced him that duty had already been paid back in 81.  So all my
forms were stamped signed and sealed.

Off to the MVA, they don't like doing imports very much either, but I
got my historic tags even without the proof that the DMC went out of
business in 83.

So all is well.  Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Bernie