[DML] Dream Cruise Party

I am going to have a get together this Saturday night (8-20-05) at my
house in Ferndale, MI for all those who want to stop out after
cruising Woodward.  I am just about 1 mile away from Woodward, enough
distance to get away from the crowds.  DeLoreans and other classics
are welcomed out..if you don't have your D with you just come out and
talk cars.  My address is 2386 Brickley St, Ferndale, MI 48220.  If
you are on Woodward, you can take I-696(near 10 mile) East, take the
next exit, Campbell Hilton, take a right on Hilton, Left on the next
street Brickley, I am about 3.5 blocks down on the right..White house
with blue trim. House has 2 big trees in the front yard. If you get
lost give me a call 616-405-9195 Hope to see you all there!

Rick Michaels
vin#0802