[DML] speed regulator

With the speed regulator unplugged my car runs between 800 and 900 rpms.  The car sat for 2 days and when i turned the key it started up.  I prefer it to fire up cold at 800 other than 1500 to 2000 rpms because of the lack of oil in the engine after sitting for a couple of days.  Im not knockin the design of the regulator, i just did it to see what results i would have and my car runs better with it unplugged.  Now if i was going to drive it in very cold temps it may have a hard time starting or it may run bad with it unplugged, but for the driving i do.  It runs alot better with it unplugged.