From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of James Pilcher
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 5:32 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] No fuel delivered to fuel filter - accumulator problem?

hi,

i recently bought my delorean - #5380, which has been
stood around for 18 months after its previous owner
could not find a mechanic who could sort out its
mystery cooling problem.

before i can start figuring out the cooling, i need to
get the car running again.

i located the fuel filter - stuck in the wall of the
engine bay. pulled it out, pulled off the fuel feed
hose, stuck the hose in a can, and jumpered the fuel
pump relay to run the fuel pump constantly. (i was
trying to flush out the 18 month old fuel).

[moderator snip]