[DML] Re: AC Drain leak on passenger carpet!

[DML] Re: AC Drain leak on passenger carpet!

I did a stupid thing.  I was worried about water dripping on the
frame where the drain tube drained under the spare.  A couple of
weeks ago, I bent the rubber tube downward to direct water clear of
the frame. When I did this, I put a kink in the tube, blocking about
75% of the opening - a big "DOH!".  Today when I straightened it
back out, about a cup of water poured out of it!  I tried vacuuming
the drain out, and it seemed clear.  I also vacuumed about a cup of
debris/leaves from behind the evaporator inside the AC box.  It
wasn't blocking it much, just tucked around the bottom and side
edges.

I ran the AC and water drips out of the drain fine, now, with no
leaking on the passenger carpet. I think I'll deal with a little
water dribbling on the frame, or get an extension tube to run it
past the frame.

Thanks for advice,

Paul

vin 10944