[DML] Need advise
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DML] Need advise


I am planning to do few updates and need your advice before buying the

Replacing Coolant Bottle.
There are few choices here: Houston sells metal bottle and both PJ
Grady and Specialauto.com sell Stainless. The price is almost the same
for all of them. Which one is better? Which looks better?

Replacing Fuel Gauge Sending Unit.
Houston sells one for about $99 and TankZilla cost $149.99. 
This is 50% price difference. Is TankZilla that much better? Is it
worth it?

I need to replace a rubber/foam strips that run between Sunshade
Louvre and the body on each side. I search the part catalog and I
think I found it. Parts #108720 and #108721 "SUPPORT BUFFER". Can
someone confirm this?

Thank you for your help,

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive