[DML] Re: While I'm in there... (passenger knee pad removed)

[DML] Re: While I'm in there... (passenger knee pad removed)

Most AC service is outside the passenger compartment. However, the
electrics and fan switch should be working before ac can be setup
properly.

The fan switch has probably been broken or moved from its proper
position.

The mode switch should work all the vent doors w/o leaks and the
temp control should move the plenum door adequately from cold to
hot. Most mode switches require a rebuild. Few OEM switches are
still working properly.

If the AC needs complete service you will have to get the proper
parts for the ac guys - orifice tube, accumulator, seals, etc.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Spangler" <johnspangler@xxxx>