[DML] Getting co set

Hi all I am finally going to have the mechanic set my c0 next week .. its the
same one who did my ac and such.. I do have a question though... as the car
is set right now.. the idle flucuates when the engine is hot.. it will not hold
steady unless I adjust the c0 screw really rich so the frequency valve cuts off..
or very lean.. the car will still start and run well cept for a few seconds during
warm up if i have it set to the lean postion..but in this postion the exhaust
burns my eyes cause i guess the computer is making the car really rich to
make up for it?? the car accelerates and runs great in either position.. but any
where in the middle and the idle fluctuates.. now it doesnt do it alot mind u..
just goes up and down between 1000 and 500 rpms.. thats it.. u can hear the
motor doing it too.. any suggestions before i take it to the mechanic?? Also I
have another question.. my idles drops really fast when u let off the gas..and
the idle will go to almost zero before it catches.. I can fix that by adjusting the
bottom screw on the arm that trips the micro switch .. that makes the throttle
plates not close all the way though which isnt right... any suggestions on this
also??? Also would my 02 sensor being bad make it fluctate?? If i unplug it
the system defaults to rich and runs like a champ.. its only when the frequency
valve cycles the idle fluctates.. Any help would be great before I take it in.. Ps..
i replaced the 02 sensor last year when i did the new exhaust.. but it might be
messed up from running too lean for a year.. thanks..Dave..vin.. 15275