[DML] re: Monster Garage and destroying DMCs

[DML] re: Monster Garage and destroying DMCs

Before we start up a lynch mob to go after Jesse James for destroying a
DeLorean, keep in mind that many many more DeLoreans were destroyed by the
BTTF people.  (Besides, Jesse is now betrothed to Austin resident Sandra
Bullock, so I may actually pull up next to him in traffic, lol.)  There
are also DMC owners out there that have "destroyed" their cars by parting
them out, and any owners that purchase these parts contribute to that
behavior.

The destruction of a DeLorean, in theory, increases the value of the
survivors!  But to be perfectly clear, I really don't want the value of my
car to go up.  If my DMC was suddenly worth $100,000, I would be forced to
sell it, as I certainly would not drive a vehicle that valuable.

And for the record, I oppose the destruction of classic automobiles; the
endings of the films "BTTF 3" and "Christine" both made my skin crawl.
But, for the record, I support the right of people to do whatever the heck
they want with the property they own, even when I don't approve.

Gus Schlachter
VIN #4695
Austin, Texas