[DML] Re: MONSTER GARAGE SUCKS!!!!!

A lot of people think a lot of different things.  For the most part,
any person that could be influenced by a show like "Monster Garage"
doesn't count.

I care what my friends think, but they think the same way I do about
my DeLorean.  It's a neat car, but it's just a car.  Some of them have
even more exotic cars.  They hardly ever come up in conversation, and
we all prefer to leave them in the garage most of the time, because
drawing attention to yourself is often inconvenient.  Some of my
acquaintances think of me as "the guy with the DeLorean," which is
somewhat insulting because the DeLorean is one of the least important
aspects of my life.

What is needed here is some perspective.  If you care too much about
the image your car portrays, you've already lost the battle, because
what defines the car's image is the demeanor of the person who drives
it.  This goes for any car.  Most of my friends are only familiar with
one DeLorean, and they don't think of it as a "nerdy" car, so that
probably says something about me.

Aaron

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx> wrote:
> I am betting if these guys were pulling up in something
like,...Pantera's or