Re: [DML] Re: Any Delorean activties planned in So Cal this summer??

Re: [DML] Re: Any Delorean activties planned in So Cal this summer??

Christian,

Thanks for the info!  I finally have my car with the personalized plates. "FLXCPTR"  As a matter of fact I took some pics of my car and sent them to Chris from Forbes Magazine. I think they will be running the article in the next couple of months.  I'll keep you posted.  Let me know if you want to see the pictures.

Richard

VIN 2800

Christian Garza <casabab@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Richard,
I believe there is an event planned the week-end of Sept 24th at the
Orange County Fairgrounds and Expo Center. It's called Cruisin for
a Cure. More info at www.cruisinforacure.com.
By the way, I met you and Randy at the open house in June. My wife
was with me, and after seeing your car we decided to buy a
remanufactured one of our own! Hopefully it will be done in Sept,
and if so we're going to bring it to S.Cal.
I'm a member of the Arizona Delorean Club and I think some of us are
planning a caravan event to Orange County in Sept, and even a visit
to see Don and Dan in Garden Grove.
We'll have to get our new-borns together sometime!

Christian Garza
Phoenix
VIN 1510 (Soon, very soon)

[long quote trimmed by moderator]