[DML] Re: Strange VB car show behavior

VB,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Internet is PUBLIC.
Anyone can read DML postings (without being a forum member)
via the Yahoo groups web interface or using the archive list
webpage at the Project Vixen website, so I would call it public.

As for the Grand National engine project, I will have to check
with Geoff (previous owner) why he decided to go that route,
but I decided to buy the project in progress to see it finished
and to see how well a Turbo V6 engine swap car could perform.

I like the "flip flop" from the PRV sucks, is unreliable and slow
to your latest statement, the PRV is fairly reliable but it has
lots of problems.  Then, later, the PRV itself is a good engine.
If your opinion changes each post, what is the value of posting it.

I think DMCH's motivation for selling their high performance PRV
is to keep the PRV heritage with the DeLorean.  DMCH still sells
the stock PRV to customers as well, so I do not think their major
motivation for the High HP PRV is to decrease their PRV stock.

Please explain why reliability is nothing without HP and Torque?

I am guessing you meant to say reliability is not worth discussing
unless you are talking about substantial HP and Torque (like a V8)
but then again, apparently I am mis-understanding a lot of things
you post in your opinions.

My posts are only in response to your "opinions" on the DeLorean,
so if your posts bring down the DeLorean, I will be defensive.

Sorry, I do not see how your recent posts about DeLorean and PRV
reliability and lack of HP could be seen as "best intentions".

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>