[DML] Re: Strange VB car show behavior

VB,

The next time you wonder why some people in the DeLorean community
do not see eye to eye with you, re-read this "stuff" you posted.

I'm sure the major vendors love to see "your opinion" about how you
think the DeLorean is unreliable and slow, in fact, the slowest car
on the road and your chances of breaking down or going up in flames
is highest in a DeLorean than most any other car you can think of.

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that no other car clubs
respect the DeLorean and that British clubs hate it.  I guess this
must be from the "years" of displaying your DeLorean or maybe this
is just how some car clubs or British clubs think in Texas.

I'm sure your conclusion "the PRV sucks" has equal merit behind it
due to your extensive research.  I guess DMCH should stop building
the high performance version of the PRV, since they must already
know the PRV sucks and just start stuffing V8's into DeLoreans.

As much as I hate to hear "the guy on the street" at car shows
providing mis-information about the DeLorean, the PRV, etc., it
is even more disturbing to think a DeLorean owner is displaying
his car and providing these type of opinions to car show patrons.

As demonstrated in past posts, VB is the more than eager to tell
everyone about his achievements and all of his "good points", so
why would the same person focus on "your bad points" of a DeLorean
based upon stigmas, here-say and myths on reliability and "baggage".

If you do not think your "opinions" have a negative impact on the
Delorean community / vendors, then feel free to call your "buddy"
Rob Grady to ask him question(s) about DeLorean stock certificates.
This post is not intended as a flame, just a dose of reality.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>
wrote:

> snip <
>
> So far the consensus is that the car is a novelty to see
and "cool", but in
> a nerdy way.
> The car holds zero respect with Hot-Rodders other than an
appreciation for
> it's
> unique looks and rare appearance....but the words "It's a shame"
and "what a
> waste"
> and such are used when ever they look at the engine.
> The car is stuck with the stigma of being unreliable and slow.
> So far there is not much that can be done to disprove
this..because