Re: [DML] New D Owner - more repair questions

Re: [DML] New D Owner - more repair questions

Not that I trust to work on this car. I dont think its anything crossed, as the car was hardly
driven. I think its just corrosion and age that has taken its course on this car. Electric-wise
right now I need to fix the engine compartment light, which I think has something to do
with the switch (may just buy a whole new assembly). However, I need to find out why the
horn is not working, as well as try to determine why the dome lights do not work correctly.
Should be fun...