Re: [DML] Re: Bad alternator?

When checking for bad grounds, I find it is easier to
look for voltage..  More accurate too.

In the DeLorean, for example...  Put all of the
accessories on.  Then, check the voltage from the
negative post on the battery to the inside seat belt
bolt.  If you have a volt or more reading, than there
is a bad ground between the battery and the frame.

You can do the same test (with longer meter leads)
from the negative battery post to the engine
(alternator is a good spot!).  Same thing, you should
have low to no voltage reading.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs