Re: [DML] BTF car(s).

That part about the George Barris replicas is very interesting.  It
also answers a question I had been wondering about for awhile.  I saw
an episode of Car Crazy in which George Barris was being interviewed.
While he was being interviewed he walked past several of his cars,
and one of them was a bttf De Lorean.  There were, however, some
mistakes I noticed on it.  And I may be remembering wrong, but I
don't think it was even an '81, or at least not the earlier '81 model
with the gas flap on the hood.  However, if George Barris made more
that were not it the movies then they would not have to be exact so
it makes sence that there might be some mistakes.

Thanks for clearing up my question too (even though it wasn't your
original intent).