Re: [DML] DeLorean World magazines

Ryan...  I have to agree with you.  I've been told I can expect  mine by the
27th.  Tomorrow it will be 7 weeks since I paid in full on June  3.  If there
was feedback to leave, as on e-bay, it most probably be  negative.  I must
also now question the veracity of those in  charge.  VideoBob ordered and paid on
June 9 and he has received  his.  Thus the statement that they will be sent
in the chronological order  that they were received is not correct.
    I know all about being a volunteer and selling  organizational products.
It is a tough and ungrateful job.  I was the  quartermaster for the 75th
Ranger Reg Assoc Inc from 1996 to 1998.  It  takes big chunks of time and products
do run out; office supplies can run  short.  Communication is the most
important asset that an organization can  have, open and honest.  If you are not
going to get to something within a  period of time let that customer know.  The
rush on an offer such as this  one should be anticipated and proper supplies on
hand.  I certainly hope  that an officer of DOA steps forward to address the
complaints.

Roy #0893

In a message dated 7/21/2005 8:03:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,