From: debra spurlin
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: [DML] DOA magazines

Hi again!

I am truly sorry to anyone who took my recent writing on the DML offensively. It was in no way meant to do that.

The boxes arrived yesterday and we are starting to box them up this evening. Then, start sending from the post office tommorrow.

Debbie

alex morgan > wrote:

I received an email the other day saying the magazines should go out next
week. From my understanding (and phone discussion) we will not be getting
any xeroxed copys of magazines. We will only be getting the real magazines.
If they run out of specific issues you dont get a copy of it. From my
understanding, the sooner you signed up for the deal the greater chance of
getting the most magazines.

On a side note, I got my DMC open house video last week and it was awesome!
It is so nice to have somebody like Vid Bob to do this for those of us who
could not attend. Definitely worth the ten bucks. You cant even buy a good
lunch for ten bucks. If I was DMCH I would buy the videos from Bob and
include them in the next deloreans magazine. Bonuses like that would be a
great incentive for people to subscribe to there magazine. Just my two
cents.
-Alex