[DML] Chicago

Well for those of you planning on attending the Show in Chicago just  thought
this update would be of interest to you.

We wanted to do something different for the show and decided to do a
DeLorean Museum and we have found some really interesting items that have never  been
displayed before.
In order to display the items we have obtained a number of Jewlery and  Glass
show cases so that we can properly display them like you would see in a
regular museum.

We are expecting about 20 display cases with Delorean related items
including some items from the DeLorean Family pertaining to John,

In addition we set the menu yesterday and we will print that in the Spring
2006 issue of the magazine to go out in April.

The next issue will detail the show and what to expect at the show.

So far room registrations are running ahead of the Memphis and PF  and a lot
of people wanted to register earlier so instead of opening event  registration
in January we will try to open it up some time around  Late September and
October.

I expect this year we will see over 125 cars and we could get near 600
DeLorean owners.

For those that are not aware the Corvette people will be sponsoring their
Bloomington Gold car show at the same time.  We went this year and it was
fantastic.
We are arranging for you to be able to see the show and have the corvette
people view our show and have it included in your registration at no additional
charge.

I believe again this show will top the attendance at PF

Thank you sooo much for your support
This is your show so if you have any ideas or have something you want to
display or talk about please e-mail me.

And for those of you that were in Cleveland we had a special treat that was
there and will now be back in Chicago so here is a good teaser for you to
figure  out.

Ken