Re: [DML] Extended Convex Mirrors - please read if you got them

Re: [DML] Extended Convex Mirrors - please read if you got them

Hello Tom, Thanks for your effort to modernize our cars with such a great safety upgrade. I have just one question about the new mirrors. Are they available without the heaters?  I am interested in a set but would prefer them without the heaters since I rarely drive in the rain and never in the snow or winter conditions. If they are only available with the heaters, can they be installed without hooking the heaters up?   Thanks again, Rod 10921

Tom <tomciodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hello all

This message is mostly addressed to all those who got my mirrors.
If you have my mirrors installed on your DeLorean - What are your comments
about the mirrors? What are your comments about the heaters if you have them
connected? I am curious to know if you like them and if you are satisfied
with my product.
I would also like to see some pictures from people who installed my mirrors.
Send them my way!
I would like to put some comments and pictures of the installed mirrors on
my web site. If you have taken some pictures, please send them directly to
me along with your name and other info you'd like me to put on my site. I
will be grateful for any comments

BTW, the mirrors are selling well and we are running low on stock at this
time. I only have few sets left. So, if anyone is thinking about getting a
set please go to my website at www.deloreana.com and order a set now (you
can pay with PayPal). Once this batch is sold out I will start taking orders
for another batch. Once I get enough orders I will have the mirrors made.
This time I will require a deposit before putting a name on an order list.

Thank you

Greetings from Poland

Tom Niemczewski
jamesik@xxxxx