RE: [DML] DOA mags

Hi!
It was my home you called regarding the back issues of the DeLorean World Magazine Special.  They have yet to go out as we have not received the 100 boxes I ordered as of yet.
They are supposed to arrive here around the 12th.  At that time Jon will be taking them to mail to all those who have signed up!  I now live with assembled sets across my living room on a tarp, and have one bedroom full of rows of magazines in order (it was over 3,000 pounds for Jon to transport them to our home from the storage facility.  There is nothing else we can do at this point.  He spent all of four days alone getting them here, organized, etc.  Then we have proceeded to type all the information into a list to start shipping them in the order for which they were received.
I wish problems, etc. would be directed directly to the board as he and I have been around for the 22 years of its existence.  I met several of you at Stephen's open house recently.  We do
not get paid, work harder than any paid position at times and receive lots of commentary behind our backs.  Not a good incentive to continue doing this.  Jon and I collectively have probable held just about every office, missed a couple.  But are pretty informed as to all that has transpired on ALL ends of the deal.
I hope this is taken in the positive light that I have written it in.  If you have any further questions or comments I would be happy to respond.
Debbie Spurlin

Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nope, still waiting and I was one of the first to do it.
- VB