[DML] Changing out vacuum hoses ---> Thermal Vacuum Switch -- where exac

[DML] Changing out vacuum hoses ---> Thermal Vacuum Switch -- where exactlyis it?

After seeing the state of some of the vacuum hoses when trying to hunt
down a vacuum leak, I decided it was time to replace them.

Got around to changing most of the hoses today with the kit from
SpecialTauto, and when I got to the Tee that joins the constant pressure
regulator to the Thermal Vacuum Switch..... I find another Tee further
along the path!

I don't know why the system was mis-"hosed" the way I found it.  What I
see is a vacuum hose from manifold to a Tee that supplies vacuum to the
Vacuum Advance solenoid switch and the pressure regulator.
Apparently the Thermal Vacuum Switch is totally bypassed, and I am not
sure how deep I am supposed to dig to see it.  I have an idea where it
supposed to approximately be from the manual, but I still cannot see
it.  Any tips?

Also, are there any negative aspects to running vacuum to the fuel
pressure regulator all the time?  From what I understand... the Thermal
Vacuum Switch should cut out vacuum to the pressure regulator when the
engine is above +40C.

Thanks!

-Wayne / VIN#2447