Re: [DML] 'best handling car'

Andy

One thing you have to remember is the Delorean was built for handling.
Comparing it to an STI that has a tendency to under-steer violently
when pushed hard and the SHO that is more or less a pig on the track,
the Delorean is a dream.  As for the power, our cars do lack a little
in the acceleration, but fortunately they are light enough to almost
make up for it.

I actually road race a Mitsubishi Eclipse that is FWD and Turbo.  I
have nearly 5k in after-market suspension and it handles ALMOST as good
as my Delorean with the stock suspension and old worn bushings.  Maybe
one of these days I might take the Delorean for a couple of laps around
the track, but right now I would just like to keep from going off track
as it is more expensive to repair.  Maybe as I fix mine up more I will
get the nerve to take it to the track, but the parts I keep breaking on
my Eclipse keep me from the risk of taking the Delorean out.

If I do take it out, I will take pictures for all to see.

-Glenn