Re: [DML] Help with rotors!

The bearings are indeed sealed - until you remove the rotor.  Same
thing happend to me on both of the front.  I suggest getting a
sand-filled plastic mallet of about two pounds and go at it.  That's
what worked for me.  The rotors and bearings finally gave up the
fight.

Also, you may find that the inner racer of the bearing will get stuck
on the carrier.  I had to use an air hammer to remove them, but it
worked.

I haven't had the pleasure of removing the rear rotors, so I'm not
much help there.  I was told you just need to remove the phillips
screw and they come off.

Johnny
5518