[DML] Re: Destroyed Hovercraft DMC Lives...

[DML] Re: Destroyed Hovercraft DMC Lives...

That's cool - another show mentioned in the brochure - "American
Monsters" - refers to the GT40 episode filmed at my house - which
also shows a lot of DeLorean footage. This was the only show referred
to as "American Monsters", after that episode they changed the name
to "Monster Nation".

Dave Swingle

http://www.dmcnews.com/events/monstergt40_03/monsterhold.html