Re: [DML] Electrical door lock fix + alarm? Suggestions?

Re: [DML] Electrical door lock fix + alarm? Suggestions?

I still use the original lock module. There are two relays that get sticky,
and they can be replaced with a little soldering.
The alarm is very easy to install since it is a central locking system. I
used an advanced little Crimestoppers unit. I tried to make my own door
openers and have had limited success with them. Sometimes the driver's door
doesn't go up because the front latch will catch back before it clears. The
passenger door stopped totally after my mother-in-law got it jammed once.
Now the actuator can't pull the linkage. I need to fix that...
I would just all DPNW Wings products if I were to do it again.
I keep thinking about and putting off the lock actuators-- I should do those
when I fix my linkage issues so that the openers work good.

I keep telling myself on some of these upgrades: "Exhaust first! Exhaust
first!"
;-)

-Kevin