  From: Randal
  Subject: [DML] Re: The DOA and DML

  After watching this thread and vacillating on a response here goes.

  Purchased 5501 while living in Washington DC - no local club.
  Transferred by 3M to St. Paul again no local club but, lots of
  conversations with Bruce Benson. Joined the DOA - After about 2     years questioned the price value of membership and discontinued.
  Transferred to AZ - had a local club.

  My personal opinion is with all the activity now in regional DeLorean clubs, multiple outstanding publications, access to information via the Internet and Ken's & DMCH shows what is the unique marketing position of the DOA going forward? Not trying to make a stance just asking a question.

  Again my .02 but I have received more from ownership by being apart
  of a local community of owners than any other experience save the DCS (could not make the DMCH show).

  Keep the money local, build a club and build the community.

  Thanks for the soapbox!

  Randal "The 3M Guy"