[DML] Daily driver insurance - What company do you have?

[DML] Daily driver insurance - What company do you have?

(Moderators note: We've done the car insurance thing over and over before. If anyone has any info they can help Derek with, please send it directly to him and not the list. Marty, this weeks moderator)

Hello all,
I have been searching for a car for the past month, and as I have found
a few cars as of late that I have been interested in, I have started
checking with insurance companies on price quotes. I have searched the
list for insurance questions, and have heard a bunch of positive as
well as negative comments regarding state farm. I plan on using this
car as a daily driver, and putting more than the 2,500 or 7,500 miles
on it allowed from a collectors or classic car insurance. Could any
daily drivers out there please let me know what insurance companies you
have? So far I have received a quote from State Farm, and plan on
calling Allstate. I also saw a mention for Progressive so I will be
giving them a call. Any other companies that a daily driver uses,
please let me know. Thanks.

-Derek