Re: [DML] Oil residue pooling behind foot pedals

Re: [DML] Oil residue pooling behind foot pedals

That's the clutch master leaking.  The nose of the cylinder pokes into
the cabin through the "firewall" to connect to the pedal.  The rod seal
is right there and isn't working any more, so DOT4 is leaking under your
carpet.  Time to change the master.  Put in a new re-inforced hydralic
line while you're at it.
Here they are:
http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewPart.asp?PID=139&Qty=1&ShowCart=true
http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewPart.asp?PID=2019&Qty=1&ShowCart=true