[DML] DMCH Open House Video

I want to thank everyone who is supporting me on this project, and it looks
like many of you
are smart to make your pre-orders and get the "goodies".
I wish I could tell you what it is but I can't.
I will tell you it is a DVD video and that I am pretty sure almost none of
you have it
or would even know that it existed.
I will also tell you that it is NOT the "Car Crash" BBC show, or any of the
other
UK made documentaries.
None the less, you will enjoy it and it will be included with your DMCH Open
House Video.
I plan to mail them all out Monday or Tuesday.

If you are undecided and have not ordered the video yet, tonight will be
your last chance
to get the freebie video package.
After tonight, (Sunday 6-19) you will only be able to buy the DMCH Open
House video
by itself from the website, and it will not come with the extra bonus video
that I do not
sell and do not list anywhere.

If you want to order, simply go to my website at:
http://www.dfwdmc.com and click on STORE, then go to DVD VIDEOS
and scroll to the bottom where you will find the Paypal button for the
video.
The cost is only $9.99 and includes the shipping.
Orders received by the end of tonight will qualify for the special bonus
video.

Thanks again to all of you who did order, and your videos will be sent out
ASAP!
- Videobob
VIN#5278