Re: [DML] Cold start need help

Perhaps the female contacts inside the plug are spread or pushed up some
into the boot.  The TTS grounds to the body of the waterpump, which
grounds to the engine.  That circuit is hard to troubleshoot because
ground is everywhere.  The only other thing is if you used teflon tape
on the threads, that might insulate the TTS from ground.  Very strange.
Warren at DMC