[DML] Extended convex mirrors

Hello all

Here's another update on the production of the Extended convex heated
mirrors for the DeLorean.
I still have a few sets left. Actually more than a few. I'm really surprised
but a lot of people who were seriously interested in the mirrors decided not
to even reply to my emails! Before the mirrors were available I would get
lots of emails saying that they want a set. Once I emailed them that the
mirrors are here.... nothing, no reply to my email. I will try to contact
those who preordered a set and wouldn't reply to me now.
Anyway, I still have those mirrors available. I also have one set of the
UNHEATED mirrors left if anyone is interested.
Another thing, I had to change the way I ship mirrors. From now on I will be
using International Priority Registered Mail with Return Receipt. The change
came after one person did not receive the package and it seems to be lost.
This way I will have more control over what happens to the shipment.
Unfortunately that brings new price for shipping. Yet another reason for
higher price is the fact that almost all use PayPal which costs me more.
Here are the new prices when paying with PayPal:
$125 US and Canada
$122 Europe
Contact me directly for other countries.

I have to say that I am somewhat disappointed in some people from the DML. I
did not want to charge people up front for the mirrors and then make them
wait another two months for them to arrive. I thought that someone might not
be too excited about sending the money overseas for a product that doesn't
even exists. That is why I chose not to charge anything up front. And that
was actually a bad idea. I borrowed the money to get the mirrors made and
now I have lots of mirrors and a nice debt.
So, if anyone preordered mirrors before but didn't get them yet, please do
so now. Be fair, if you wanted a set, I made it for you and it's here
waiting for you.
If anyone is interested in a set, get it while they last.
Installation instructions in PDF format are available for download from
www.deloreana.com

Greetings from Poland

Tom Niemczewski
jamesik@xxxxx